Sunday, May 31, 2009

Handquilting Tools

Here's my trusty basket of tools with a thimble, pincushion, scissors and thread that I use when handquilting. I'm currently working on a Sunbonnet Sue quilt which you might find a picture of in the March archives. In quilt lingo unfinished stuff is often referred to as UFOs. My Sunbonnet Sue is one of those. Now that I'm thinking of UFOs (I have a few), I'm wishing I could sit and get with it, but not yet! The Casita is currently being painted inside and out and paint crews are underfoot. We've had to move things around and the house is quite a mess. Summer's on the horizon, the puppy is potty-trained, the garden's in good order and once the house is freshly painted, this Casita will surely settle down. I am oh so ready for some peaceful quilting time!

No comments:

Post a Comment