Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today's reflection...

I took a class at Herd's Nursery and made this miniature fairy garden
There's me 'n Ray and, of course, then there's Henry; we reside together in peace and we are happy.  I cook and bake and sew and knit and do little artsy stuff from time to time; that's what I do, what I have always ever done, from the time I have kept a home of my own; sometimes in balance, sometimes in chaos, my core strength remains intact.  Ray goes to work and comes home and then goes to work again, but soon he'll retire.  I have two sons but they have gone away from us; grownup men now with lives of their own.  I am a better person than I once was.  Can't change the past, you know; learn to forgive yourself as well as others, and then move forward.  With that, growth happens, or at least I hope so.  I'm all for growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment