Thursday, August 30, 2012

What are you doing today, Calico Quilter?

Halloween fabric; 2012 season


Halloween blankies in the making
Following the picture of Halloween fabrics above, here's today's project.  I'm focusing on autumn crafty things that need doing.  That means putting aside a couple of other projects that are on my table, but only for now, to make Halloween quilts for the girlies.  I imagine my little girlies examining their finished fun-time quilts with curiosity.  The prints are so adorable, there's not much I have to do to make these quilts be special.  A little bit of work, work, work, but oh such fun to make!  It's a very quick project and these will be done in no time at all.  Then it'll be back to the 8-point scrappy star wall hanging (leafy appliques are almost all stitched down) and the quilt blocks (about 12 more blocks to make) for my Colores quilt top.


No comments:

Post a Comment